Updating Directors KYC on MCA registry of Directors by filing Form DIR-3 KYC
With MCAs move to updates its registry of Directors, all directors with a DIN will have to submit their KYC details ]in EForm DIR-3 KYC.
As per MCAs recent announcement, any director who was allotted a DIN by or on 31st of March 2018 and whose DIN is in approved status, will have to submit his KYC details to the MCA by the 31st day of August. Further, this procedure is mandatory for Disqualified directors too.
What is DIR-3-KYC..??
DIR-3-KYC is a new E-form to be launched shortly by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. This form will be used to update KYC of all directors. As per rule 12A of Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014 applicable w.e.f. 10th July 2018 every individual who has been allotted a Director Identification Number (DIN) as on 31st March of a financial year as per these rules shall, submit e-form DIR-3-KYC to the Central Government on or before 30th April of immediate next financial year.
Therefore the form DIR-3 KYC is to be filed by every individual who has been allotted a Director Identification Number (DIN) as on 31st March of a financial year.
Choose Your Package
What are the checkpoints involved in filing the eForm DIR-3 KYC?
- Self attested copy of PAN Card (Compulsory in case of Indian resident Director)
- Self attested copy of AADHAAR Card
- Self attested and Apostiled Copy of Passport (Compulsory in case of Foreign National)
- Self attested and Apostiled Copy of Utility Bill having present residence address (Compulsory in case of Foreign National)
- Unique Personal Mobile Number & Email Id for OTP
- Director should have own DSC or Digital Signature
- Eform should be Certified by practicing professional (CA/CS/CMA)
- Valid Class 2 Digital Signature.
- This is a very simple process when CCAdvisors is there for you. We will file your Form DIR-3 KYC in minutes
- We will be happy to provide any further information needed from our end.