What is a Income Tax Return Filing?
A tax return provides information so that the taxation authority can check on the taxpayer's calculations, or can determine the amount of tax owed if the taxpayer is not required to calculate that amount. Income Tax Return is the form in which an assesse files information about his Income and tax thereon to Income Tax Department. income tax return is a document you file with the Internal Revenue Service or the state tax board reporting your income, profits and losses of your business and other deductions as well as details about your tax refund or tax liability.
Individuals who fulfill any one of the following conditions should by law file their Income Tax Returns during a financial year.
Benefits of Income Tax Return Filing
Allows carry forward of losses
Define financial worth
Loan Processing and high risk cover
Claim refund of TDS paid from salary
Documents Required for Income Tax Return Filing India
Entities PAN Card
Bank Account Statement
Investment/ expenses u/s 80
How to file Income Tax Return with CCA?
1. Fill the form given on the right 2. Select your package 3. Fill the company details 4. Pay the amount & done Once you done, our expert will contact you.
Let us do all the filing work
- Assigned Relationship Manager
- Procurement of Digital Signatures (DSC)
- Application for Name Reservation
- Documents drafting including MOA and AOA
- Certificate of Incorporation
Your Company is Incorporated
- All it takes is 12 - 15 working days*
- 100% satisfaction is guaranteed
- Best in class customer care support