Convert Sole Proprietorship to OPC
One person company is an improved and better form of a sole proprietorship firm. One person companies are a great business organization structure for medium-sized businesses. One person company is an improved and better form of a sole proprietorship firm and thus conversion of sole proprietorship into One Person Company is a good business decision. This business structure gives the single promoter a full control over the company and at the same time limiting his liabilities to safeguard his personal assets. The owner of this company is a shareholder. Similar to Private Company, OPC may also appoint a distinct individual as director for its management. Appointment of a nominee is mandatory in case of OPC.
Benefits of Proprietorship to Partnership Conversion
Separate Legal Entity hence limited liability
Opens better business avenue's
An easy to manage structure
Documents Required for Proprietorship to OPC Conversion India
Registered Office Proof
Consent of nominee
Passport size photograph
How to Convert Proprietorship to OPC Online with CCA?
1. Fill the form given on the right 2. Select your package 3. Fill the company details 4. Pay the amount & done Once you done, our expert will contact you.
Experts are happy to help!
- Consultation for opting right Trademark Class
- Free Trademark Search Report
- Drafting of Documents
- Filling of the Trademark Application
Start Registering now!
- All it takes is 3 working days*
- 100% satisfaction is guaranteed
- Best in class customer care support